It’s actually taken from another website, and I loved to share with you here guys. Just found it stunning, and motivational one, as I don’t usually like to take things or posts from other people, because I have my own styles in writing. Therefore, I shared it so that other people may take it as advantage and get benefits.
Here we go with the steps!
Calming Philosophy 😌
1. Acknowledge that all emotions come from within
2. Find someone you respect, and use them to stay honest
3. Recognize there is life after failure No failure, no growth
4. Read purposefully, and apply your knowledge
5. Challenge yourself to be brutally honest
6. Reflect on what you spend the most time on
7. Remind yourself: you weren’t meant to procrastinate
8. Put the phone away and be present
9. Remind yourself that time is our most precious resource