Being nominated for this award was totally unexpected and super Awesome!!! Thank you for the nomination Karissa and her blog is https://karissajacksn.wordpress.com/ so Please check out her blog. You can read all about her thoughts and opinions about life, she has an awesome blog. Its all beautiful and fabulous things.
Rules of Versatile Blogger Award;
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Insightful blogs I highly recommend reading and further nominate for this award are:
7 facts about me;
1. like doing adventures, i do not care about consequences, if i need to do something, consequently, I will be responsible about what i have done, either positive or negative results.
2. like having conversation with older people than me in age, and talk about their past experience, because i could see that they are wise, as a cnsequence, i could learn something from them wisdom and history alike.
3. I do not like going over discussion which it is useless.
4. I am too sensitive, as i got influnced by other people stories esaily, as live the atmosphere of content while reading it.
5. I always like reading books about crimes and how it ends up. Furthermore, books about sales and marketing strategies, as I worked in sales field one year ago. But now, I work as an English teacher pertaining to the field which I have taken it at the university. Currently, I have an awesome interactive activities in class with kids, it is so much fun. As I try to avoid mimic while teaching by creating new techniques for making them love English Language. My wish is to travel to Canada to continue up my education in master degree in phontics major.
6. I like watching movies which it touches the reality, as I keep myself away from superstitious movies, because it is so boring!”No benefits”
7. I am sociable, I like making friends from all over the world and knowing more about cultures and traditions of others as well, I do not care about race, gender, and religion, all are same to me and welcomed. But I am too much aware while selecting friends, I usually take time to choose friends. As I study people and take sometime to whom I want to be with. Why?! Because, I experienced different types of mentalities, I thought that they are good at the beginning, but unfortunately, they disappointed me later, truly they look for their best only. So no need for selfish friends. As I believe that “One good friend is better than one hundred useless friends.” It is easy to make hundreds of friends in one day, but it is hard to find one good friend in one day, as a result, making good friends takes time.
8. I am attention to details, I like to go through each single point and doing some deep analysis for it. In case, if do not know anything about it, until, I recognize it.